- We had an awesome Noodles and Company fundraiser! Thanks to everyone that participated, and special thanks to our PAC for organizing it!
- The secretaries completed end of year reports, and they are preparing and ordering materials for next year!
- The construction in the building is on schedule and much has already been accomplished! The custodians are ready to wax floors and shampoo carpets, clean, and move furniture back into classrooms.
- I have been busy interviewing teacher candidates, working on class lists, and preparing for next year. I've also been involved in summer curriculum work with the teachers across the district to prepare for next year.
- We have had a very productive start to the summer, and we look forward to accomplishing everything on the Crossroads “to-do” list before the 16-17 school year begins.
- Our new assistant principal, Mrs. Yborra begins just after the 4th of July holiday, and we will be even busier then!
See you soon!