- The first phase of the construction will be complete next week.
- The iLab (formerly computer lab) has been painted and is getting a ‘face lift.’ It will be an awesome renovated space for learning!
- Our new Assistant Principal, Mrs. Yborra jumped right in and is off to a fantastic start. Together, we have been updating, organizing, creating, and preparing materials for next year.
- Mark your calendar for Thursday, July 14th at 2:30 for “literacy on the lawn”, weather permitting. If it rains, we will cancel. Please bring a blanket, a few books, and a bottle of water! We will meet in the back of the building near the large playground. Mrs. Yborra and I will share a few stories, your family will also have time to read together, and then the playground will be available for the students to get the ‘wiggles’ out!
- The Crossroads family picnic is scheduled for Thursday, August 11th at 12:30. Please bring a picnic lunch, a blanket, and come join other families and staff as we have lunch, chat, and get ready for an amazing year to come! Again, this is a ‘weather permitting’ event. If we have inclement weather, we will cancel.
Happy Summer!!!! See you soon !!!